Monday, February 20, 2017

Autumn Peace...progress.

Well, as I wrote in my last post, very little got done by way of stitching last month due to my husband returning from a 6 month deployment, so I did not make it to my goal on this one! Not even half way to my goal! Which is sort of frustrating, but oh well, what can yah do? Family comes first! So! here's where I'm at with this one:


I finished one and maybe a half of the second column on page 4....pathetic...oh well, better luck to me this month. I am hoping to have a finish on this page by the time I share it again in March. Keep your fingers crossed that I am able to accomplish that goal!

Thank you for reading! Hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Any progress is good progress in my way of thinking! Looks good.

Katie said...

Stitching can wait. Family is so important. Any progress is progress. Looks beautiful to me!

Renee said...

This piece is gorgeous!

Linda said...

Nice progress Lana.

Linda

Lillie said...

It's ok to slow down for family matters, yet you still manage some progress and that is good. Good luck with your goals.