Tuesday, February 28, 2017

DS2N Progress



Gah!! again with the slow progress! I finished one column on this plus a little tiny bit up the on the upper right. However! That is the last column for this row of pages! so when I'm done with this column, I can move down to page #6 My goal for the month is to finish this page and get at least 1 or 2 columns done on the next page. We'll see how that goes!

I'm hoping that progress picks up next month! Wish me luck!

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you all have a lovely day! See yah next month!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Good progress! Don't get discouraged, you know how it is with large patterns, sometimes it's hard to see progress but it's definitely there.

Heritage Hall said...

Lana - You just amaze with your patience and ability to tackle and accomplish these intricate pieces. It would seem doing it in columns facilitates, but I would imagine seems tedious at times... Welcome home to your better half with much appreciation for his service.

Bekah said...

I love the way the wing is framed by the background! Good luck with your page finish.

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. Good luck meeting your goal.