Monday, April 10, 2017

Ornaments update

I am back!!! So sorry for missing my posts for last month! I have seriously been in a huge stitching slump!! Still not stitching much at all this year! I just am not feeling it! I've just been busy doing other things, I guess. But, enough about all that, I'm back with a new update, so lets get started, shall we?

First up was my ornament finish for February:
He's such a cute little guy, and I thought it befitting for me to have stitched that pattern in February, since It's all about Valentine's and Love. I love the little mouse sitting up on top of the sign too! he was fun to stitch!

Next up was my March Ornament finish:
So! although I've been in a huge stitch slump, I have been keeping up with my ornaments...Thus far!  I have yet to start my April Ornament, but I will, soon....ish....I hope!

Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate that you take the time to stop in and see my meager progress(as of late....) I will be posting my update on Autumn Peace next, in about 10 days! See yah then!

No comments: