Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day Surrendering to Night Update



Well! I did it!! I finished page 3, and moved down to page 6....sounds like a great feat, right? Nope, not when the last time I posted I was on the last column of page 3 to begin with, and I haven't even finished the entire first column of page 6 yet....

One day soon, I hope I can break out of this stitch slump....here's hopin'.

That's it for now, I am keeping my fingers crossed I may have a finish on page 6 of this one by the time I share again next month! We'll see how that goes!

Thank you for reading, and until next time....Happy stitching!

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful! You stitch such large pieces Lana, your progress is always impressive to me!

cucki said...

Aww such sweet stitches xx

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Good job that! I think when we work on difficult things, a slump is to be expected. I have not stitched for months prefering to crochet instead.

Bekah said...

Every little bit counts! Hope you can get into the groove.

Sharon said...

G'day Lana,

I found your blog by accident as I blogged surfed... When I saw what you are currently stitching I couldn't but stop and comment...
I saw that you are working on Day Surrendering to Night... I have had this as a kit which I bought from ebay about 10 (hem,,,or a little longer) years ago... Its sheer size has daunted me from the start but I love the depiction.
It looks like you are indeed making progress on this piece - keep going. I am going to add you to my blogger list and watch with interest your progress... It may even inspire me to find mine :) :)

Sharon - Australia http://stitchtodayresttomorrow.blogspot.com.au/

cucki said...

Beautiful
Happy stitching x

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Oh Lana, don't lose heart. Maybe just set yourself a small goal, like I will complete a 10x10 square by the end of the week.

I get these slumps too. I find having a second project to work on sometimes get me through it. But sometimes it's really not enjoyable. When that happens I put on a movie or an audiobook and I try to lose myself in that, while stitching. (Just don't lose yourself too much, otherwise the frog will visit)

Jules said...

Looking beautiful so far! I'm finally back to my blogging. It's been quite a while.