Friday, January 01, 2016

Welcome to 2016!!

So I'm a little late in posting  this, sorry. I've never really done a wrap up post before. Not a visual one, I've written out my goals and showed which I'd completed, but this year I thought I'd try to use pictures. So here it goes!
My stitching goals for 2015 were:
1. Finish Santa ornaments- DONE! (Sorry, no picture here.)
2. Finish snowmen series - NOPE 
3. Finish Noah's ark series- NOPE 
4. Finish 3 pages in DS2N- DONE!
At the beginning of 2015:
At the end:

5. Finish page 1 of Sea of Roses-DONE!
I actually finished pages 1 and 2 and started 4! So I'm happy with this progress for the year.
At the beginning of the year:
At the end:

6. Finish p. 1 of Flower Bride-DONE! (I finished page 1 AND 2!)
Beginning of the year:

At the end of the year:

So I'm happy with this progress.
7. Finish Web of Life-DONE!

8. Finish Precious Moments piece for parents anniversary-DONE!
Beginning of the year-

At the end-

9. Finish Mystic Dragon- NOPE ( I decided to not work on this anymore for the foreseeable future, I'm not sure if I will  ever work on it again, but for now, it's not in the cards.)
10. Start a cat piece for my daughter- DONE! 
I started and finished this:

11. Fully finish 1 ornament a month.-DONE!
This one I'm gonna mark as done, even though I didn't technically do this, because I did turn this Christmas smalls into 25 Christmas Cards instead. Here are some of those:


So for the stitchy front I'd call this year a success!! I'm very happy with what I've accomplished. 

Here are some of my other goals and how I did on them as well:

READING 
Read 50 books-DONE!
(I read 93!)

WRITING 
Write 2-3 chapters in my novel a month-NOPE!
Write 100 letters-NOPE! (I wrote 68)
Keep up in posting on my stitching and book blogs-Sorta
I kept up with Stitching blog but not the book one. 

Other:
Do 1 full round of Turbo Fire-NOPE 
Lose 50 pounds- NOPE

I'm happy with the way this year turned out. I enjoyed working on all my stitching projects. 

I'll post my 2016 goals in another post, as this one is already pretty lengthy. 

Thank you all again for the wonder comments and encouraging words throughout the year. I look forward to another year reading your blogs and watching your projects grow and progress! 

HAPPY 2016!!!!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Lots of wonderful stitching in 2015!

Justine said...

Those were very ambitious goals and you did very well in reaching so many of them. Looking forward to cheering you on in 2016!

Vicki said...

Lana, I've said it before, but have to say it again, your projects are just gorgeous! The colors, the subject matter, I so enjoy watching your progress on each of them. Happy New Year!

Blu said...

Way to go on finishing off so many of your goals! Good luck for this year.

Linda said...

Congrats on reaching so many of your goals Lana. All of your pieces are lovely. Looking forward to seeing your progress on them this year.

Happy New Year,
Linda

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Love all that stitching! Happy new year.

Felicity said...

Oh my, a very productive year! Keep up the good work. 😊

Katie said...

Great job with everything you accomplished. Congrats on your amazing stitching progress. I look forward to cheering you along in the new year. Good luck!