My stitching goals for 2015 were:
1. Finish Santa ornaments- DONE! (Sorry, no picture here.)
2. Finish snowmen series - NOPE
3. Finish Noah's ark series- NOPE
4. Finish 3 pages in DS2N- DONE!
At the beginning of 2015:
5. Finish page 1 of Sea of Roses-DONE!
I actually finished pages 1 and 2 and started 4! So I'm happy with this progress for the year.
At the beginning of the year:
6. Finish p. 1 of Flower Bride-DONE! (I finished page 1 AND 2!)
Beginning of the year:
So I'm happy with this progress.
7. Finish Web of Life-DONE!
8. Finish Precious Moments piece for parents anniversary-DONE!
Beginning of the year-
9. Finish Mystic Dragon- NOPE ( I decided to not work on this anymore for the foreseeable future, I'm not sure if I will ever work on it again, but for now, it's not in the cards.)
10. Start a cat piece for my daughter- DONE!
I started and finished this:
11. Fully finish 1 ornament a month.-DONE!
This one I'm gonna mark as done, even though I didn't technically do this, because I did turn this Christmas smalls into 25 Christmas Cards instead. Here are some of those:
So for the stitchy front I'd call this year a success!! I'm very happy with what I've accomplished.
Here are some of my other goals and how I did on them as well:
Read 50 books-DONE!
(I read 93!)
Write 2-3 chapters in my novel a month-NOPE!
Write 100 letters-NOPE! (I wrote 68)
Keep up in posting on my stitching and book blogs-Sorta
I kept up with Stitching blog but not the book one.
Do 1 full round of Turbo Fire-NOPE
Lose 50 pounds- NOPE
I'm happy with the way this year turned out. I enjoyed working on all my stitching projects.
I'll post my 2016 goals in another post, as this one is already pretty lengthy.
Thank you all again for the wonder comments and encouraging words throughout the year. I look forward to another year reading your blogs and watching your projects grow and progress!