Tuesday, January 12, 2016

DS2N progress

Last time I posted:

Today:

I feel as if there is hardly any change at all!! I don't know what my deal is, I've not been stitching as much, and both my latest posts (my previous one and this one) were late.... I feel just kind of out of it lately, and I can't seem to pinpoint why. It's frustrating me! I feel like I'm behind in EVERYTHING!! Housework, stitching, blog posts, writing.... I need more hours!! 
I just feel scattered.... I need to get it together. 
Ok I'm done venting! Thank you for listening! 
And thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Take it easy on yourself Lana. You have made very noticeable progress on it.

Linda

Lana said...

Thank you for your kind words, Linda!

Lillie said...

It's a phase that we all go through, you will get over it before you know it.
Don't be too hard on yourself and you did made some progress, take it slowly.

Vicki said...

Vent away, Lana! I feel that way sometimes too and just have to ride it out. But it does feel good to get it out of my head and share it. I can see your progress on this gorgeous piece, good job!