Wednesday, January 01, 2014

A new year- new goals...

Last year my only true goal was to finish Snow Valley express by the time I got back to the states, so I could give it to my dad. CHECK! I got it done a full month ahead of time!

This year, my goals list is a bit more...daunting? Longer? sure, we'll go with longer...

Stitching-
-Finish The Abbey
-Finish Mystic Dragon
-Finish Web of Life
-Finish the last 6 ornaments of the Winter Fun Series
-Finish the next 2 series of 12 ornies in the book (Snowmen and santas)
-Finish Page 1-2 of "Flower Bride"
-Finish Pages 1-3 of "Sea of Roses"
-Finish Page 1 of "Day Surrenduring to Night.

Reading-
-Read 75 books

Writing-
- Write 200 letters
-Start three books (100 pages each)
- Comment more on blogs
-Work on book blog more, OR combine books and stitching (still deciding!)

Then my last goal is to lose 50 pounds.  This one has been on my list for the past 2 years, it hasn't happened yet, here's hoping this year is the year!

I have enjoyed seeing everyones goals and finishes posts here in Blogland!

Here's to a wonderful and stitchy 2014!!!

No comments: