Friday, January 31, 2014

Flower Bride

Here is my progress on Flower Bride. You can't see it but there is actually quite a bit of gorgeous sparkles, due to some white kreinik I stitched in this go around. I hate working with that stuff but it sure is pretty!! That big dark brown splotch that stretches to the right goes all the way to the far edge of this page, so you can see just how wide this page is. It doesn't look too big, but there are a lot of stitches in that not so wide looking area. 

The next 5 days I will be working on another new start. It is a Kustom Krafts design called "Day Surrendering to Night". Another big one! It's been in my stash for quite a few years now. All kitted up and ready, I just never got to it. I'm excited to get started on it and see how far I can get with it!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Great start! Looking forward to seeing the next one. Have a good, stitchy weekend:)

Linda said...

Great new start Lana. You have made a lot of progress. Love the colors.

Linda

Sara said...

Great start on this one :) Congrats :)

Lumiruusu said...

Well done with this start and enjoy the next one too:) It really is fun to choose new starts in the beginning of the year.I have LHN The Sampler ll kitted and waiting for IF I choose to start her..so much to choose :) :) lol

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Thank you for your sweet comment just now. You made my day!