Thursday, January 02, 2014

A finish for the end of 2013

Well I had a small finish on New Year's Eve. This is # 6 of this series. The next day I started # 7
Sorry if this post is funky I finally figured out that blogger has an app, when I posted my last entry, I posted it from the web on my phone! This makes things soooo much easier!! 

Well I hope you all have a wonderful new year filled to the brim with smiles and stitching! 

Oh yeah, I posted my goals in my last entry, but I have one more to add: I would like to comment more on all the lovely blogs I enjoy and love!! I thank you all for all the wonderful comments you leave, so I need to also do the same!! 

Joyful Stitching to you all!!

Oops... I accidentally erased my last post, where I wish you all a lovely new year and post goals for 2014. Technology.... Ugh!


7 comments:

Linda said...

Another cute ornament Lana. Thanks to you I found the book last year. I really need to start stitching these ornaments. I love seeing yours come to life.

Linda

Minnie said...

Great finish, so cute.

Unknown said...

So cute, hope to see more of your stitching in 2014

Brigitte said...

Such a cute little guy.
Have a great New Year!

Mii Stitch said...

A cute finish Lana, wishing you a happy New Year too

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great first finish of 2014!!!

Sandy In Montana said...

He's just too cute, Lana.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Hugs, Sandy In Montana