Friday, June 29, 2012

Tag! I'm it!

Well, I've been tagged by TWO people for the 11-questions dealy Mcthingamajigger that's goin' around! So I guess I have TWO sets of Questions to answer...is that right? I don't mind! I'll do it! Because I like these girls! They are good questions too!

So, Jules...ops, I can't go to her page because it's flagged for Ma
lware...hmmm...but I can read it off the googlereader! hahaha! LOL

1) What is the strangest thing you’ve ever confessed to eating for breakfast?
I don't think I have eaten weird stuff for breakfast! =)
2)When shopping, what aisle do you gravitate to first?
BOOKS!!!! Then baby stuff!
3)What is the most recent book you’ve read?

"The Pact" by Jodi Piccoult
And am currently reading "Immortal in death" by JD Robb
4)Who is your favourite movie star dream guy/gal?
Josh Holloway (LOST) and Eric Dane (Grey's Anatomy)...and so many more! =)

5)Do you file your patterns by Designer, Alphabetically or by Category?
I'm not that picky! If they fit in the box, in they go! =)
6)Do you stick to the pattern when stitching or change it up?
Stick to it!
7)Would you ever want to try your hand at designing?
Yeah it'd be fun!
8) Do you tend to stitch more or less in the summer months?
Less, I would rather be outdoors!
9)Have you ever attended a stitching retreat?
No, just one more thing to add to my List of things to do before I die!
10)If money wasn’t an issue and you had the opportunity to choose from one or the other,
Move
11)Do you track the hours you spend on a stitching project?
I used to, but now it's hard because I have to hop up alot during stitching to deal with the baby.


Now for terri's list:
1. What is your favorite television show?
I have too many....Right now it's CSI....all three
2. What was your favorite band when you were a teenager?
I was into hair bands, Guns-n-Roses. Motley Crue, Warrant, Metallica
3. Have you ever been in a hurricane?
No, but I've been through three typhoons, which is the pacific equivilant of a hurricane
4. Have you ever played in the pouring rain?
Oh yeah! Fun times!
5. What is your favorite pro team? (hockey, baseball, football, soccer etc)
None
6. Have you ever traveled to France to watch the Tour de France?
No.
7. Have you ever taken dance lessons?
Yup
8. Have you ever totally gotten into a song (singing and dancing in your seat) while sitting at a traffic light?
Yup!
9. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Jack and coke and Guinness
10. What was your favorite thing to do on summer vacation when you were a kid?
Lay on my bed and read in the cool comfort of my parents house
11. Do you have a book that you read over and over and will do so again? If so, what book?
"The Bestseller" by Olivia Goldsmith

I think everyone else has been tagged, but if you want to participate, feel free. My 11 Questions are:

1. Coffee or tea?
2. Reading or stitching?
3. Tennis shoes and socks or flip flops?
4. Hand written letters or e-mail?
5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
6. Big juicy steak with potatoes or Salad?
7. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
8. If you had to spend the rest of your life doing one thing what would it be?
9. Sunshine or rain?
10. You get the chance to hang out with one person for 24 hours who would it be?
11. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner?

I guess thats it! =)





No comments: