Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Red Headed step child of stitching projects!

As you can see, I have been diligently working on this Pain in the hiney project! I finished all the x's in the roof of the house and am about ready to start the backstitching! Alot of the blue on the right hand side of the house, next to the roof is what I had to frog out! By the time I was done, there was nothing there! I think I am about done with the pink flowers in the front of the house as well. When I look at it like this I am pleased at how far along it has come!

Thank you all for your lovely comments! And my new followers! I have been tagged by Terri and Jules....so gotta go see what I gotta do, and then I'll post a separate post about that! =) Thank you girls for thinking of me!!

This weekend I will be working on my SAL project with Jules, so...I will be posting that progress on Monday, or so! And we'll see what kind of progress this next month will turn out, since July is a pretty busy month for us!

Well we just got home from hubby's work 4th of July picnic and I'm hot and tired so off to grab a glass of Raspberry Iced Tea and my book!

Joyful stitching and a wonderful 4th of July to all my American readers!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Sorry to hear that your current stitching project is being difficult. It looks great.
Happy 4th!
Stay cool :)

Marcy said...

I love the softness of this piece. It's going to be so pretty when you finish it. I hope your ripping days are over.

Erica said...

It might be a pain, but it sure is pretty!
I'm sure you will feel differently when it is done!
Lord knows I had a few projects like that! LOL!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Pain in the bum or not, your project is looking pretty.