Sunday, July 24, 2011

A "finish", and a "start"

I did it! I finished page 6 on Howling at the Moon, and am now working on page 9! Now I only have 3 more pages and some fill in to work on (you can probably see holes here and there where I skipped...Ooops...anyway....I am so excited! 1 more "project" crossed off my "Up for a Challenge" challenge!

Here's the whole thing:


And here is JUST the part I finished and the start on page 9...quite a bit done!! I haven't worked on this on in forever It feels like, I never pick it up, thinking "I don't have enough time to work on it, I won't get enough put in to matter", but when I do, I find that it actually stitches up pretty quickly! Well, that is all for today! I worked a tiny bit on my parents Anniversary card, but I would rather wait until I finish it to share here. Hope you have a great week! The last week in this month! Wow!! It always seems like the second half of the year goes faster than the first...I don't know why that is...is it just me? Or is it like that for everyone? Hmmm...Ok, off to read or stitch while the baby is taking her morning nap!



6 comments:

MoonBeam said...

I continue to be amazed by this piece. I could never stitch like that. Keep up the good work!

Bobbi

mdgtjulie said...

Shoot, this whole YEAR seems to be going by fast for me. I can't believe how quickly the days follow one another. Your stitching looks great!!! I love the colors in that. Keep up the good work, and you'll be done before you know it!

StitchyDon said...

HATM looks great, I love seeing your progress on this !!

Shelleen said...

Keep up the progress.

Michele said...

Hi Lana,

That was the tough part for me on the Wolves, finding my place if I didn't stitch on them for a week .. but I just visited your blog and omgosh you have some wonderful Wolves you are stitching! It's looking really great :)

I love Solvang too .. so much fun. I was born in Long Beach, moved to Washington when I was about 8. I love going back to visit. We used to go to Santa Barbara at least once a year to visit my great aunt. She passed a few years ago and we haven't been back since :( Sounds like you have lovely memories of Solvang!

Hugs, Michele

Denise said...

Oh you love BAP too! I have a couple of those hanging around! Scrolled down your blog - your daughter is adorable!

I agree - the second half flies - is it the holidays?