Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Progress: Raindrops...


Don't be fooled...it looks done, but there is actually quite a bit of white to fill in the clouds, left yet. So, basically it's done, but I still have to fill in all that dreaded white...ugh....but ithought it done enough to get a start on the third in the series- "I'm not sleepy", however, there wasn't enough progress to warrant a photo yet, but wanted to show my "sorta finished" Raindrops lamb today. Next time I post I will probably share some Howling at the moon, I am not even sure if I have much progress to show...so maybe not, but I know I'll have my February checkered square finished and possibly Letter D in my mini-alphabet sampler done here soon, so maybe I'll show that next time!

Ok, off to read "The Historian", it's an amazing book! It was the monthly pick for one of the online reading groups I'm in at Goodreads.com. I am really enjoying it!! It is a nice rainy day to curl up on the couch with a cup of tea (or coffee) and a great book!

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

This is looking cute.

Deb said...

This is looking so cute. I'm about to start The Historian too. Glad to hear your review - it sounds like it's going to be a good one.