Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just a quick note...

Just to let you all know, we never made it to the states...but thank you all for asking. I feel bad that I didn't make it to the funeral, but I tried my hardest...it's just SOOOO expensive to fly commercial, and the (free) military flight I was to take never went out,it was cancelled. So, just wanted to let you all know, however, the upside of that is I have been able to hit up a bunch of your blogs to leave comments! I always feel so out of the loop when I go so long and not stop in...I can be such a lazy blogger...sorry! Plus, I use google-reader, but I am thinking that I am gonna scrap that, and just read off my blogroll on my sidebar, it is so much easier to keep up with the newest news...although when I go for long periods of time, it is nice to go back and catch up...hmmm....my google reader right now has over 1000 feeds! It can just get so overwhelming!! HOW do I get caught up?!

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments on my finish of "Raindrops" I will be sharing my February block freebie later!

6 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

sorry to hear you couldn't make it! That must be hard!

Inked Eskimo said...

Hey I just switched to feedly for my blog subscriptions. It presents it all like a magazine- very pretty to look at and somehow makes it more okay if you can't get to everything.

I downloaded it on my google chrome but I'm sure you can still subscribe if you don't use chrome. try feedly.com :0)

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Sorry you weren't able to get out. Those MAC flights can be a pain but are worth it if you can actually get on one. i only use my blogroll sidebar to catch up.... I have it organized so that new posts go to the top. I can either start where I left off and work bottom up or top down. Can't always get to everyone though.....

Carol said...

Hi Lana--Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog!

Sorry things didn't work out for you for getting back for the funeral...that must have been very disappointing.

I'm looking forward to seeing your finishes now that I'm following your blog!

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

thoughts are out for you now.
Hope you get some R and R soon and I know what you mean with alot of notes to read! But rest right now if you can!
Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

Shelleen said...

sorry you couldn't make it. I read all my blogs on Google reader. Don't even know how to use a blog roll lol.