Monday, February 22, 2010

Going back to Cali...

First off I would like to thank all my new followers for following, and I hope I haven't disappointed you, as I've not been blogging, I don't know why! I'm still stitching and have finished 5 things this month! And I have yet to share photos! I really should do that today as I don't know when I will get another chance to. I have to leave to go home (California) for a funeral tomorrow. We were supposed to go out today but it didn't happen. So...

And I am going to try to hit up a few of your blogs and leave comments here when I'm done with this post...this morning when I looked at my google reader I had over 1000 feeds!! So, got quite a bit of reading to catch up on! And commenting and I guess I should try to dig out my camera and take photos of my finishes so that I can post them, as I don't know when I will have another chance after we leave. We are supposed to come back in about 2 weeks, but I may stay longer if my family needs me. So...anyway, it's a bitter sweet time righ tnow for me, as I get to go home, and get to see my family and some friends, but I wish it wasn't for a funeral.

It's my cousin's funeral, he passed away after a long battle with cancer, he was only in his 50's, which is young still. If you are into praying, please keep the Mauck family in your thoughts and prayers, I know they are going through a very hard time right now. My cousin Scott has three sons and two grandbabies and a lovely wife he left behind. I would greatly appreciate it, and if you could toss up some good thoughts and prayers for my travels that would be great too! I have a Looooong flight ahead of me (two actually, Japan to Hawaii, then Hawaii to California) So, that's what is up with me.

I plan on trying to catch up on blogs today...Facebook has been frustrating me lately as it's changed it's format and everything is so much slower now, I can hardly ever sign into my games or anything...it's annoying, so maybe this is just what I need to focus more on the blogosphere and not so much on Facebook.....Oh but my poor Fishies....in Fishville...oh boy, I need help! LOL

7 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I surely will be praying for all of you! Glad to see you!

Jules said...

I am so sorry you are returning to the States for a funeral, but it will be good to catch up with family in person I bet. Have a safe flight there and back!

I hear ya about Facebook. They have been changing their format too much lately. I gave up Fishville and Fish World. I still play FarmVille, YoVille, and a couple of others though.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

DaisyGirl said...

Sorry to hear about the death in your family. I'll keep y'all in my prayers! I love those dumb games, haven't tried fishville yet, it's enough to keep up with farmville, petville and vampire wars. hahaha
Hope you don't have jetlag too bad!
Hugs,
DaisyGirl

Kerry said...

I am so sorry for your loss, have a safe flight and God bless you and your family.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Sending you and your family my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Maureen said...

Thinking of your family at this hard time. Safe trip home and i look forward to seeing photos on your return!

Janaina said...

Thanks for passing by my blog, Lana. I just love when ppl send me comments! Your's just super sweet! =)

So sory on your lost, dear. Al my thoughts and prayers on your way.

Big hug from sunny Brazil.