Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I AM GOING TO STITCH!!!

Wow! School is...what's the word? Not hard per se'~ just time consuming. I have decided come hell or high water, tomorrow I am going to treat myself to some stitching time!!! It feels like all I do anymore is study! So, I decided that tomorrow (since it's Thursday and I have classes Monday, Wednesday and Fridays), I am going to sit and watch something completely brain rottening (since according to most parents TV rots your brain) and stitch hapily for at LEAST one hour, probably more, though, and I am going to not feel guilty about it!

AND! Furthermore, I am going to sit and indulge in blog reading for maybe an entire hour as well!! I have over 300 feeds, and sometimes in the morning I will read a few posts here and there and it really gets my stitching fingers itching to go to town and So, tomorrow I am going to have a "me"day. Granted, by after a few hours, I will probably feel guilty for not using my time to work on homework, but I am dying to stitch! I will go without sleep if I have to!!! There are 24 hours in a day, and I can certainly spare 3 of them to do something I enjoy, right?

6 comments:

Kathy said...

You go girl. No stitching makes a girl very stressed. Just call it your therapy and all will be well.

Meari said...

Good for you! I go to school, too (and work full time) so I know how you feel. You need to take some time out for YOU. Besides, stitching is a great stress reliever (at least it is for me). :)

Anonymous said...

How can you be expected to do a good job on your homework if you're stressed out? Obviously, you need to do some stitching first :)

Michelle said...

Good for you! Stitching is always a good way to keep the stress from getting to you. And it clears my mind.

Carla said...

Hope you were able to have 3 hours for your stitching and blog reading :)

Hazel said...

When I went back to work as a teacher after having Lily I determined I was still going to stitch every night. Well some nights you would find me asleep over my stitching having done about 2 stitches lol! Glad you are making some time. xx