Friday, August 18, 2006

finally a stitching update.


Well, as of late my obsession has been with Patchwork Bears. So, here is a progress photo of them. As you can see I have worked a bit more on them. They seem to be going quite slow. I can't wait until I can get more fill in on it so I can actually start some of the back stitching. Right now it just looks like blobs of random color spalshed about, but hopefully soon it will resemble something. I am enjoying the colors in this one quite a bit. Sorry about the lack of posting lately. For some reason, it seems like it is hard to get to blogging, and other reasons include my lack of stitching lately. However, this week I have made myself read other blogs, and you know how inspiring that can be! To see other people's WIP's and finishes, can be quite enabling, so I found that I couldn't keep from picking up my needle as well.
I am anxiously awaiting my DH's return, less than a month now! yippeee! So, I have been keeping busy with getting the house in some sort of order before he arrives. it's amazing how sloppy I have gotten, since he hasn't been here. Anyway, I just wanted to share this progress not much else is going on right now. Just waiting....

2 comments:

Faith Ann said...

The colours are gorgeous in that piece... I can't wait to see more!

Wow... less than a month until you see your DH again? That's great news! It doesn't seem that long ago since you posted about him leaving (although I'm sure it seems like a *very* long time to you).

Anonymous said...

Very colorful stitching. You're right though, if you hadn't said what you were stitching at this point I wouldn't know. Funny how a lot of projects start out like then and then, boom, you can see what's going on.