Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Autumn Peace progress!

Well!! I did it!! I finished page 5 of this monster!!! 5 down,10 more to go!!!  I finished my first row of pages on this, it feels so good!! It took me nearly a year to finish this row. I started it June 1 of 2016 and finished May 28 2017.  I always love page finishes, and row finishes, as it kinda feels like a milestone reached, a little finish, you know? That there is 19,688 stitches done!!


And!! Not only did I finish page 5, but I got a GREAT start on page 6!!
Here's that progress:


So! I guess you could say my stitch bug is back!!! I am hoping to have a page finish on 6 by my next post, and I'm pretty sure its gonna happen!

Thank you for stoppin' by!! Happy stitching!!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Great progress, I am enjoying watching this scene unfold.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Congratulations on the page finish! It's a beautiful design. I'll look forward to your next update. You seem to be moving along quickly at the moment. --Andrea

Katie said...

Great progress!! Congrats!!

Linda said...

Awesome progress Lana.

Linda

Bekah said...

Yay! Great work getting the first row complete.