Friday, January 20, 2017

Autumn Peace....Another Page Finish!


So! Pages 1,2, and 3 are now finished! And page 4 has a tiny bit of a start. There is a ton of black in page 4, so I hope that 1) it goes fast, all those large chunks of the same color, and 2) I don't get bored of stitching black for what will seem like forever! 

My goal for this one for this month is to finish the first 4 columns of page 4, so we shall see if I do it by the time I post again! 

I hope you're all having a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Bekah said...

The tree is really taking shape with those beautiful orange colours!

Katie said...

Just gorgeous!! Good luck with your goal.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Very good progress dear!

Vicki said...

Looks terrific! I know I say this every time, but I love the colors in this pattern.