Monday, January 23, 2012

Still on vacation...

I can't wait to go home!!! We are on the mainland of Japan visiting the in-laws, and I feel like I am getting nothing of any production done at all. I have stitched a tiny tiny bit, and read a bit too, but I'm just BORED! And we're staying at my in laws and you know how it is when you are staying at someone's house, you just feel more comfortable with your own things....This has been the longest vacation EVER!! I will share photos when I get home! We are supposed to get a plane out of here Weds, keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Hope you get home soon, Lana. And I love your background. It looks fabulous.

Erica said...

Oh boy do I know just how you feel!
I sympathize!
When I am in that situation, I usually try to take a lot of little "walks".

Kaitlyn said...

Aside from the boredom, I hope you had a nice vacation! Hope you made it home today. Can't wait to see some pics of your trip!