Thursday, November 18, 2010

WIP...Howling at the Moon

This is what it looked like the last time I shared, at the beginning of October... And THIS is what it looks like now, after approximately 20 more hours work on it! I finished Page 2 and have started page 3!! It's amazing how much progress there is when you actually work on it!!! I have worked on it about 1 hour everyday this month....a little less, I have 16 in for the month. It seems the more I work on this the more I want to work on it!!! As I see the progress coming along it seems alot less daunting task!!! I LOVE these big ones!! And I have quite a few more in my stash, and last Wednesday was my birthday and so I have accrued some more stash money!!! I think I will be poppin' into "Kuston Krafts" Website and maybe ordering a few more! But.....with all the ones I still have to do, maybe I won't afterall! It seems like a great idea though!! Maybe I will save my pennies and after I finish this one, I will reward myself by buying more! We shall see!

10 comments:

Susan said...

I hope you will post a finished photo of the work framed! I can't wait to see. So much work goes into a fun project, the end result is always the best part!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Looking awesome. Keep up the great work.

Amarins said...

Wow, this is beautifull.
Greetings,
Amarins

Lynn said...

This really is a gorgeous piece and you've made great progress. I find I'm the same way...the more I work on one, the more I want to work on it.
You definitely need to reward yourself after this one!

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - looks great!

Tama said...

Oh, how very, very pretty!

Emily & Scott said...

Hi Lana!! I returned the follow!! I love this cross stitch!! Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Look forward to getting to know you!!

Emily!

Gwen said...

Great job1 Not sure I would be up to it. Looking forward to following your progress.

Thanks for following and commenting on my blog.

Meari said...

Wow, that's an awesome project.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful and I can see lots of hours' work! I have always preferred working on the bigger pieces :)
I am so glad to have also found a cross stitching tweeter - I am following you there too :)
Chriz’s stitchy blog