Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A new obsession...



This project has become my new object of obsession. The one I cannot seem to put down!
This is the Abbey, the last time I posted something about this project was Dec. 12, for sure it was a loooooong time ago. This is what it looked like then, and how it looked before I picked it up last Thursday. I have been working on the flowers on the left side and the clouds in the sky. It is actually coming along quickly! I have been listening to Nicholas Sparks "The Lucky One" on CD as I stitch. I love combining my two loves of reading and stitching, it really makes the time fly!

I have joined "goodreads.com" if anyone else is there, feel free to look me up:
goodreads.com/shandord719

I go by Shannon there...security stuff and all that...

10 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

So pretty - great progress, too!

Aussie Stitcher said...

The Abbey is looking great, congratulations on finishing Tombstone Angel.

Shelleen said...

great progress and I am also listening to The Lucky One. I am about halfway through it.

Carolyn said...

Your doing a beautiful job so far.

J Rae said...

I can't wait to see how this turns out. The colors look really pretty.

Love Nicholas Sparks, though he does make me cry.

Amanda said...

Great progress on The Abbey! your Tombstone Angel piece looks great too!

CindyMae said...

That is gorgeous! I love to get so into a piece that I can not put it down!

Kathy said...

Great progress, its lovely

Hugs xxxxxx

lissylaine said...

I just added you as a friend on GoodReads. I have The Abbey chart but haven't started it yet - looking forward to watching your progress because I LOVE this design!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛