Sunday, November 09, 2008

Well, so much for the good blogging streak I was on, huh? How pathetic!! If you look at my blogging history on my sidebar, in 2005 I posted 75 times, and I started blogging in October, and in 2006 and 2007 I posted over 100 times, and this year...I posted (so far) less than 40 times! I am ashamed! ::hanging head::

I don't know why this is! I am still stitching, I mean I know the end of the summer was pretty crazy for me with family issues and moving here and there but I just don't know! lol.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and Hubby took me shopping!!! I got SIMS 2 "Freetime" expansion pack, the only one I don't have yet. and a step for step aerobics! But this one is a NICE one, it actually has two pieces and you can set them up as an incline, or as 6 inch step, 8 inch step, or 14 inch step!!! (Yikes!) and it came with 3 workout DVD's which I checked out last night after we got home and really loved! I have a phobia of the gym...ok not a phobia exactly, but I would rather work out in my own living room to dvds, and I get all excited, I go buy DVD's that look like they'd be great I get them home and they are just NOT motivating!!! Like for me 1) the instructor has to be good at what they do, and look good, which is a motivator 2) I have to like the actual workout and steps incorporated 3) I have to like the music that the routine goes with. If I don't like any of these...forget it, I have a hard time getting into it.

But all three of these DVD's are awesome! Great music, great routine, and great instructors! Give me some time and I should have a...great body! lol!

Ok, with all that said...onto more exciting things (for this blog anyway.) stitching!

I have mostly been stitching on The third snowman in my 6 snowman series, I have worked on him everyday this week, and he is really coming along. I don't have photos to post, but I will soon.

That is about it here, I am looking for a job...ugh. with all my running to and fro over the country side this past summer, I lost my job and am now on the job hunt. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like a really good one. Don't worry about your blogging record. Who keeps count anyway? Not me!

Anna van Schurman said...

Do you know about Collage Video? They rate the videos, describe the instructors, and you can even watch a clip.

Happy birthday!