Friday, June 16, 2006

I Give you three guesses and the first two don't count!


Can you guess what I've been working on? Yup, I'm still very stuck on this one. Which frustrates me because I know I could finish my mom's Nov. Quilt in a few hours, but I haven't so much as even looked at it lately. Maybe tonight I will work on it. Work has been hectic lately, pulling full shifts, which is a major cut in my stitching time, and yet, in the end will be alright because it is a major "not" cut into my stash money. Now if I can just figure out how to stay out of Target. does anyone else like that store? It is such a fun store, isn't it?

Well, seeing as how i have to go to work in 2 hours (And for once it is a short shift, yippee!) I am going to get off the computer and do some stitching.

1 comment:

Faith Ann said...

Wow... that's quite the border... it's loooking good!

Ooooh... I love Target :) I get suckered in by all their colourful displays of dishes and table decorations.