Monday, January 13, 2020

2020 stitchy goals

This year the Full Coverage Fanatics Group on Facebook has a whole new slew of SALs and challenges. I’ve decided to take part in two that will take place over the course of the year.

The first one is called “20 in 20 Challenge” the goal is to put 20,000 stitches into ONE project over the course of the year. (Approximately 55 stitches everyday)

The Second one I’ll be participating in is called the “National Park Challenge”. Where the admins have chosen 25 different national parks, and for every park you try to put 4000 stitches into one project. The 25 parks are divided into 5 different “tiers”. You must complete one tier before moving onto the next. If you finish all 5 tiers you’ll have stitched 100,000 stitches, over the course of the year. My goal for this is to complete tiers 1 and 2, which is 40,000 stitches. (Or about 110 stitches everyday)

Aside from these group challenges I’m also going to be trying to

1. Finish 6 Christmas Ornaments
2. Put 7200 stitches into a new start called Spring Quilt. Which I will show in an upcoming update.

So I think between these 4 goals I will be keeping pretty busy.

I wish you luck on any goals or challenges you set out to reach this year.
Thank you for stopping by! And happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck with your goals! You can do it!

Vicki said...

Very ambitious goals! I'm eager to watch your progress. I don't think I can count my stitches. I'm terrible at anything slightly resembling math and counting that many stitches sounds like math to me, haha! I'm also eager to see your Spring Quilts start. I have several "quilt" patterns that I'd like to stitch. Maybe I'll start them this year...
Are you enjoying life in Alaska?