Saturday, January 18, 2020

A New Start!

I think I had previously mentioned in my goals for 2020 post that I started a new piece.  So, here’s what I started:


I’d had this booklet in my stash for quite awhile now and came across it while looking through my stash, as we do sometimes just to see what’s in there. (Come on! Admit it! You do it too! Lol)
So I decided to start the first one in the book which happened to be this one:

This is the Spring Quilts if you couldn’t tell from all those bright pastels and flowers and what look like May Pole ribbons.

I started it on November 20th, and here is my meager start so far:


That is about 800 stitches. 600 of those I did last year. My goal for this one is 600 stitches a month. Which gets me to 7200 stitches for the year. I was kind of hoping to get to the halfway point on this piece, but I don’t think 7200 is gonna get me there. We’ll see how it goes. 

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you’re having a good weekend. Here in the States it’s a 3 day weekend, so if you get Monday off, enjoy, and hopefully you get some stitching in! 

Happy Stitching!!






3 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh my gosh, Lana... I have those exact same patterns out of magazines that are very old. I've wanted to stitch them for years and am determined to at least get them started this year. I'll be eagerly following your progress and I'm sure will get some inspiration and motivation!

Hazel said...

That is such a pretty design and fun to do I bet. x

Katie said...

These are very pretty. Great start on the first one. Yes I go through my stash. I try not to because I always find something I want to start right away haha.