Friday, November 01, 2019

Progress on The Gaze for October

 I was able to get 2400 stitches in on this piece this month! Now that I’m not on the road, I can put more time into my stitching. I think he’s starting to look pretty good! He’s got one eye.

I don’t know when I’ll be pulling this one out again, as I will be focusing on Flower Bride until the end of the year. And to fulfill SAL requirements in Full Coverage Fanatics (FB group) I will be devoting the rest of my Stitching time on Winter Rose.  

Can you believe there are only 2 more months left of 2019?!  I’m excited for the holidays, but I’m definitely looking forward to next year Stitching Goals and challenges. I love this time of year, not only for the festive holiday feeling, but also this is when I start planning for  stitching and reading  goals and challenges for the following year. 

I hope you all have a lovely month of November as we start wrapping up this year and looking forward to next year and all the holiday festivities.

Hopefully you will find time to get lots of stitching done.
Thank you for stopping in!! 

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Ooh, love the vivid background colors in him. I agree. I like to start thinking ahead to what I want to stitch and read in the new year. I just told my husband this morning that the first thing I'm going to plan to read is all of the John Grisham books again in the order they were written. Plus I have some entries on my 2020 calendar of new releases by some of my favorite authors. My stitching plans are still in the "development" stage! haha

Katie said...

Wow fantastic progress. Yeah I love this time of year and the new challenges popping up. Good luck with your goals.