Tuesday, November 26, 2019

A cute Christmas small


I have done pretty bad on my Ornaments goal this year. I wanted to finish 10 this year. I think I’ve completed two! Oops... oh well, I’ve gotten a lot of other fun stitching in, thanks to the Full Coverage Fanatics group on Facebook. I love their challenges and SALs. So I’ve seen lots of progress on my other pieces and that makes me happy.  I am hoping to finish these guys by years end. And then setting a much smaller goal for Ornies next year.

I am so excited for stitchy goals for next year. I’ve been playing around with rotation ideas and goal and challenge ideas for next year. I love planning out what I want to accomplish in the new year. Anyone else do this?

Well I’m off to get more stitches in!! Hope you’re all having a good day, and getting lots of stitching in to finish off this year strong.

Thank you for reading! Joyful Stitching!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

This looks cute. Great start on it. Yes I love the planning part almost as much as the stitching. I get really excited to look through everything and organize it all into one place. Enjoy your planning.