Monday, November 05, 2018

November ALREADY?!?!

Well, this year is quickly coming to a close, and I have blogged all of 9 times so far this year! What is wrong with me?! I’m still stitching like crazy, just never quite feel like signing in and updating the ole blog.

This year has been a year of crazy starts. For me, at least, because I’m a full coverage stitcher, so all my projects are VERY big, and take a VERY long time to finish!  (2+ years a piece) so I normally just have three pieces going at a time in a rotation that allows me to see pretty good progress. However, this year I joined a wonderful Facebook Group called “Full Coverage Fanatics”... Where they have challenges and SALs galore!! And not wanting to miss out on all the variously themed SALs, I found myself with a BUNCH of new starts this year! (What’s a girl to do?!)

So, here are some of the beautiful pieces I started this year. Mind you, this is what they’ll look like completed. So, here we go:






5 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow, Lana, they're all gorgeous and I can see why each one of them caught your eye! Can't wait to watch your progress on these projects.

Sasha said...

I love new starts! These will be fabulous!

Katie said...

Wow beautiful pieces. Good luck with them!

Linda said...

Great designs Lana. I would love to see your starts on them.

Linda

Linda said...

Great progress Lana.

Linda