Saturday, September 01, 2018

Haven't been blogging, but I've still been stitching!

Autumn Peace
Mystic Stitches
Started June 1st, 2016
Finished July 31st 2018
2 over 1 on 18 count Aida


So, this happened!! I finally finished Autumn Peace!! I finished it on the morning of July 31st. I was SO happy to have it done! 

We had to go out to California early August, for a death in the family, and so I was able to take the finished piece home to my mom, and show her (it is a gift for her)...I thought she was gonna cry.  But I brought it back home with me, and will hopefully get it framed by Christmas as my parents are supposed to come out at Christmas for a visit. So, Hopefully it will be fully finished by then! 

I have more progress to show on other projects as well, so I will be back with an update on other pieces soon. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 




4 comments:

Vicki said...

It's just as beautiful as I knew it would be! The colors are so vibrant. I know it feels great to have a major finish!

Linda said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish Lana.

Linda

Katie said...

Wow....gorgeous! Can't wait to see it framed. Sorry about the loss you experienced.

Vee said...

What a beautiful piece! The scene is just like what is just outside my window these days.