Monday, February 01, 2016

DS2N progress!

Last time I posted:

After 10 more days of work on it:


I'm now working on column 6. 

I think I've decided to only post every 10 days or so instead of every 5. I feel like this is getting monotonous, because I'm basically showing the same project over and over and over. 

Anyway, next time I post I hope to be on column 9. Then there will just be one more left to go to finish the page. We will see how that goes. I'm shooting for a page finish by Feb. 14 on this, but we will see....

I hope every one has a great week. Happy February!!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I enjoy watching your progress. It's fun to see the picture emerge when you update. Good job!

Linda said...

More great progress Lana. I enjoy seeing your updates.

Linda

Lillie said...

Another wonderful updates.

Katie said...

You got a lot done! Great job!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Its looking awesome!