Thursday, June 25, 2015

Flower Bride...page 1? Done!

Last time I posted:
Today, 5 days later:
I love that you can really see the sparkly kreinik in this photo! I can't believe I finished page 1!!! This is really only the product of two days of stitching. As Sunday was Fathers Day, so was busy and didn't touch it. Then Monday and Tuesday I never picked it up as I had to have some tests done at the clinic and was there for two hours both those days then had headaches afterwards so was unable to work on it then! 
So! My 2nd HAED page finish for the year! I'm knocking them out! I'm really happy/proud of my progress so far! 
So! 7,840 stitches done, 19,520 more to go!!! 
Thank you for reading and especially for all the encouragement and lovely comments spuring me on throughout my journey on these BAPs! 
Oh! I almost forgot! Alyssa wanted to model my stitching for me, so here she is!
Wow! I really need to hit this thing up with an iron! (The stitching, not the kid!)

15 comments:

Ranae said...

Looking so pretty, and that little model too

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

The stitching is sure pretty but I really love the model!

Lana said...

Thank you!

Lana said...

Thank you!

Linda said...

Alyssa is adorable and getting so big. Congrats on the page finish. Her face looks wonderful.

Linda

Annie said...

Wonderful progress and a very cute model:))

Vicki said...

What a sweet model for your beautiful stitching! I really like the colors of this one.

Annie said...

Congrats on the page finish! She's looking amazing!
Your little helper is adorable:)

Mii Stitch said...

Sparkly & pretty! Well done :)

Katie said...

What a perfect model. Glad you are hitting her with an iron haha. Congrats on the page finish!!

Justine said...

Gorgeous stitching, she looks lovely! Nowhere near as lovely as your pretty model though.

Carol said...

Such nice progress and a darling little model :)

demeter83 said...

That's really pretty, you're doing an amazing job on it!

gominam said...

Congrats on a wonderful page finish, she's looking great. Your model is a stunner too!

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

So pretty! Well done!