Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Cats progress

Last time it looked like this:
Now it looks like this:
So there's been progress. I've almost got the first cat done. Just gotta finish the back stitch on it then can move onto cat #2, which I've already got a few stitches in on already. I've also started cat #3 as I only needed two stitches of black for the first cats eyes, so just decided to put the rest of the strand into the third cat, who is mostly black.
I am a little disappointed in how slowly this is going. But this past weekend one of my reading groups online was having a read-a-thon so I spent the majority of my time reading instead of stitching over the long holiday weekend.
But I'm hoping to get lots of work on it this week, but I seriously doubt I'll be seeing a finish on this page by months end.
Thank you for reading! 

9 comments:

Vicki said...

Your daughter will love it!

Linda said...

Awesome progress Lana.

Linda

Irene said...

che bello!

Annie said...

I think you've made lots of great progress! The backstitching really brings the cats to life!

gominam said...

The colors pop out with the backstitching, it's looking lovely!

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Precioso gatito¡

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is so cute.

Meari said...

Good progress. Never seems to be enough time, does it?

Katie said...

Progress is progress. The only thing I don't like about stitching....can't go fast enough haha. Keep at it. Looking great.