Sunday, May 31, 2015

Cats- More Progress!

Last time I shared (on the 26th) it looked like this:

Now about 6 days later it looks like this:
I was able to finish cat (kitten) #2, and start #'s 3 and 4.  When I have large areas of color I will often stitch in the outline and then fill in later. So it's easier. I don't have to worry about counting so much, but just filling in. Some of those chunks of black seem as if they just go on and on and ON! 
I've been sick with a chest cold this past week, so have been resting quite a bit, and am pretty happy with my progress this go around. I obviously did not make my goal of a page finish by months end, but oh well. 
I hope you are all doing well and had a lovely weekend! Have a great week! And thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read and comment! 
Happy Stitching!!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome progress Lana. Hope your feeling better.

Linda

Justine said...

Great progress Lana! That's a good idea with the outlining and filling in. Can you tell when it's finished that it was stitched that way? If not, I might have to try it!

Annie said...

Wonderful progress! Hope you're feeling better:)

Unknown said...

Great progress !!
Greetings
Marion

Katie said...

I think you got a lot done. Keep at it!

gominam said...

You've done a lot and it's looking fabulous:)

Lana said...

I can't tell that it's stitched that way. I would recommend it. :)

Lana said...

Thank you! I feel ok other than the lingering annoying cough that won't go away. :(

Lana said...

Thank you!!

Lana said...

Thank you! I feel better fatigue wise but still have a dry ticklish cough.

Alyssa F said...

Love the progress! I know what you mean about those black patches going on forever. I'm working on the 4 season cats from the same booklet and it's become a UFO sadly because of those larger color patches.