Tuesday, February 10, 2015

DS2N Progress!

 
 
Here is my progress on Day Surrendering to Night.  Still really loving this one!! I've been kinda bad, though, as you can see, I still have a few areas of fill in on the first page, and yet, I have moved over to the left and started working seriously on the next page.  I just couldn't resist all those pretty blues!! So I go back and forth between the two pages. Do a strand of fill in on page 5 and then back to page 4! I figure as long as I get it all done in the end who cares if I didn't finish one page before starting the next!  Hope you are all having a wonderful month of February and hope you have a great Valentines Day! Happy stitching!

 

9 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Do it the way you want :)
I totally get the desire to stitch that wonderful blue!
Just be careful you don't miss a stitch :)

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Lana. Such a great design.

Linda

Barbi said...

I think I would have done the same thing. Who could resist those beautiful blues? Lovely!

Brigitte said...

Why not stitch such a big project just the way that pleases you the most. All you have to do is enjoy it :)

Annie said...

Beautiful stitching! I stitch this way all the time....keeps me from getting bored!

Mii Stitch said...

Stitch it the way you like, it's just beautiful :)

Katie said...

Cross stitching is a hobby and you should enjoy it. Beautiful piece. Good luck with it.

Deb said...

Gorgeous!
Uh, I work all my HAED's cross country. As in 5 or 6 pages at a time. Don't feel bad for only working two!
Colors are fabulous!!

Carol said...

Nice progress on this huge piece, Lana!