Wednesday, November 05, 2014

DS2N more progress

I am just going right along with this one.

On October 30th it looked like this:

As of this morning it looks like this:

Little by little it's getting a bit more filled in. Plus I put a handful of stitches in on pages 4 and 6, because after doing the last few fill in stitches in these colors I still had a lot of the length left over, so carried them over to the new pages. And I am so tempted to start working on these new pages, but I will finish page 5 first. I'm getting closer! I sure hope I can get the other pages finished in under 9 months like this one has taken me so far!!! I think by the time I'm done with this page I will be closer to 10 months in working on it!! Wow!! Well I will be back in 5 days to show you a new start! Joyful stitching all!!
 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Lana.

Linda

Lillie said...

Slowly but surely am sure you will finish it. Great progress there!

Shebafudge said...

You can really see the progress on it! Great work!! xx