Wednesday, November 05, 2014

DS2N more progress

I am just going right along with this one.

On October 30th it looked like this:

As of this morning it looks like this:

Little by little it's getting a bit more filled in. Plus I put a handful of stitches in on pages 4 and 6, because after doing the last few fill in stitches in these colors I still had a lot of the length left over, so carried them over to the new pages. And I am so tempted to start working on these new pages, but I will finish page 5 first. I'm getting closer! I sure hope I can get the other pages finished in under 9 months like this one has taken me so far!!! I think by the time I'm done with this page I will be closer to 10 months in working on it!! Wow!! Well I will be back in 5 days to show you a new start! Joyful stitching all!!
 

2 comments:

Lillie said...

Slowly but surely am sure you will finish it. Great progress there!

Shebafudge said...

You can really see the progress on it! Great work!! xx