Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A finish, some progress, and a photobomb...

So!  I am very excited and happy that I have another finish for this month!!! Two finishes this month?! For me that's amazing! I finished the 2nd piece in my Santa ornament series:

Then I put in about 15 hours of work on this:

And here's my cute little photobomber:

I was very productive this month!! Along with all my stitching I also managed to read 9 books as well! So I did pretty good this month! Now looking forward to the fall and Halloween next month. It's still in the 80s here so I'm still waiting for fall to hit. Hope everyone had a great stitchy month. See yah soon!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Lana. Your daughter is getting so big. Nice progress on the other one.

Linda

Annie said...

Wonderful work, Lana! I think your photobomber is your best work ever;)

Lillie said...

OH WOW ! your photobomber is adorable.

You finished Santa beautifully and WIP looking good.

Brigitte said...

What a busy and productive month you had. Great stitching progress and a nice little finish.

Lumiruusu said...

So cute Christmasornment and You have been very busy with that another project Too. How sweet is your photobomber!! :)

Trina said...

Great finish! I love it! I will definitely keep coming back to see what you stitch next!