Thursday, August 14, 2014

Just a little goodbye and show and tell...

I could not believe it when I heard that Robin Williams had passed away. I audibly gasped I was so surprised. Well some of you on my Facebook page have probably already seen this. But as many people know , Robin Williams would often go overseas and do free shows for the troops stationed overseas. My Husband had the honor of getting to meet him in Iraq during one of his tours. And he was able to get his Booney hat signed by Robin. So. While my heart grieves I am happy to be able to have this article portraying the kindness that Robin Williams showed to many. Rest in Peace Robin! Thanks for the many smiles and laughs! 
I will be back tomorrow with a stitchy update!

4 comments:

krayolakris said...

So very sad. How wonderful that your DH got to meet him.

Vicki said...

That is so cool. It is just such a shock. Of all people, I never would have thought him... Thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

What a wonderful remembrance.

Linda

quiltingbonnie said...

ditto