Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Abbey-2nd update for March...a bit late! Ooops!


First up I wanted to share a photo of the new stash that I ordered a few days ago!!! Isn't it gorgeous? I love those colors!!! I have wanted this for ALONG time, and I finally ordered it! From Kustom Krafts. I can't wait for it to arrive, not that I NEEDED it, but I've gone a long time without buying anything stashy, and I finally treated myself!!

Next up is my update on The Abbey. My goal for this month was to finish Page 8, and though I did get some progress in on it, I still have alot of work to go!!! I am still enjoying this one alot!
Well, that's it for me for now. I have not stitched for 3 days now! GASP! THREE DAYS?!?!?! I have been stuck playing Big Fish games. I love doing jigsaw puzzles, and have many, both that I've completed and still have yet to complete, but I have a toddler, and I just simply have no place to set up a puzzle in this small house where tiny hands cannot reach and destroy! LOL, so! Big Fish games have some jigsaw puzzle games for the computer!!! I used to have one installed on an older computer, like 10 years ago, but that comp has along time ago gone to Computer heaven, and I was so excited to find these games, I think I have been spending the majority of my time on the computer putting jigsaw puzzles together!!!  TODAY I WILL stitch!! It's Snow Valley Express time, and I really need to get working on that piece if I want to give it to dad when we go back home!

I hope you all have a lovely Easter this weekend!! I may update with my ornies in a day or two, or just wait and post about that, and the train all at once, we shall see!!!

Joyful Stitching!

7 comments:

Jules said...

Woo Hoo! The Abbey is looking gorgeous!!! How's Coming Home coming along?

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

The Abbey looks beautiful and I love the new piece.

Pauline said...

I love the abbey!
and wow, what a wonderful new work, can't wait to see your start!

Mii Stitch said...

Wow, I just love this Abbey! Great progress x

diamondc said...

Lana: I love your Abby it is beautiful, I am with you about stitching addiction, but I will be one for the rest of my life and lovin it.
Happy Stitching
Catherine

Caitlin Jordan said...

great progress on the abbey! It's getting so close!

Aussie Stitcher said...

The Abbey is looking great and I love the new pattern.