Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ornies-A finish and a start



Well, I was able to finish Ornie #7 and start on #9, and put some work into #8, so I feel pretty accomplished on this round!

I like this project, but am getting a little tired of this particular set, I'm ready to move onto the next set in the book!

Not too much stitching going on, I am still on a huge reading kick! This year I cut back my reading goal from 75 books to 60, but I am already on #15 for the year! I probably could have stuck with the 75 book challenge, oh well. I don't know why. I tell myself I need to pick up my stitching, and instead I end up with my nose in a book! I'm hoping to concentrate more on stitching next month, since I am so far ahead in my reading, I can start to slow down and focus more on some other hobbies!  We'll see how that works out!

5 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress!

Trina said...

Love what's done! I too am doing a similiar type of ornaments that are made into stockings! I just found your blog and I can't wait to check back again and again! Hope you get a chance to see my blog at Stitching Oz!

Happy Stitching!

Trina said...

Love what you've done and I can't wait to keep checking out more on your blog! I just stumbled onto it and it is just great! Hope to see you on my blog at Stitching Oz!

Happy Stitching!

Carla said...

Good progress on your ornies!

Caitlin Jordan said...

gorgeous stitching :D