Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ornies-A finish and a start



Well, I was able to finish Ornie #7 and start on #9, and put some work into #8, so I feel pretty accomplished on this round!

I like this project, but am getting a little tired of this particular set, I'm ready to move onto the next set in the book!

Not too much stitching going on, I am still on a huge reading kick! This year I cut back my reading goal from 75 books to 60, but I am already on #15 for the year! I probably could have stuck with the 75 book challenge, oh well. I don't know why. I tell myself I need to pick up my stitching, and instead I end up with my nose in a book! I'm hoping to concentrate more on stitching next month, since I am so far ahead in my reading, I can start to slow down and focus more on some other hobbies!  We'll see how that works out!

4 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress!

Trina said...

Love what's done! I too am doing a similiar type of ornaments that are made into stockings! I just found your blog and I can't wait to check back again and again! Hope you get a chance to see my blog at Stitching Oz!

Happy Stitching!

Trina said...

Love what you've done and I can't wait to keep checking out more on your blog! I just stumbled onto it and it is just great! Hope to see you on my blog at Stitching Oz!

Happy Stitching!

Carla said...

Good progress on your ornies!