Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Abbey...page 9 done, and movin' onto page #8!

 First up, since this IS a stitching blog, here is my progress on The Abbey! 2 more pages to stitch, then back stitch the whole thing! It's comin' along!
 While unpacking Christmas ornaments I unpacked this one! My hubby got it for me a few years ago. His mug says "Grumpy Before Coffee"....Yup! That's me!


And now for the cutest thing ever........
My daughter in pigtails!!! LOL, and she is supposed to be modeling my other favorite Christmas Ornament, a tiny cup of coffee, and it really smells like coffee, but she was too busy lookin' cute for the camera and you can't really see the ornament. Oh well, that's alright, she is so much cuter than any ornament!!!

Hope you are all enjoying the holidays and stitching blissfully away!

7 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

I love the abbey design! Great progress :)

Chris said...

The Abbey is looking amazing!
She is very cute!

demeter83 said...

Lovely stitching, and I think that ornament would suit me as well!
YOu little girl's an absolute cutie!

Minnie said...

I like the ornaments but your daughter is way cuter. Your stitching is great can't wait to see it with back stitching it will be gorgeous.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Alyssa is adorable, love the pigtails. The Abbey is looking great, and I love the rabbit slippers on the Dwarf.

Melissa G. said...

Love your progress on The Abbey - awesome!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your daughter is adorable!!!

Your WIP is looking great!