Monday, November 26, 2012

Coming Home for the Holidays SAL Progress!

Since we missed our SAL weekend, because I was out of town, Jules and I decided to pick it up for the holiday weekend! I am actually pleasantly surprised at how much I was able to get in on this during the weekend. The weekends get a little crazy with the hubs home and the baby. It seems everytime I'm turning around someone needs to be fed, or cleaned, or entertained....ugh...But! I was able to get quite a bit of work in on it.

I worked mostly on the roof.  That durned thing is gonna kill me! It's the never ending bluish/purple mass that I will be stitching as I breath my last breath...or so it seems.  But I have to admit, it IS starting to look pretty good!!

I hope all my readers and followers in America had a wonderful Thanksgiving day! That you had a wonderful time with family and/or friends, and maybe got alot of stitching in too!

Now it's time for CHRISTMAS!!!

9 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Loooove this design, great progress!

Amarins said...

Great stitching, beautiful.

Annie said...

It's looking beautiful! Don't give up on that roof;) I really enjoy watching your progress on this one!

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely design, and you made some great progress on it.

Claire said...

Wow looking good.

Anonymous said...

beautiful stitches

Jules said...

Woo Woo! Keep on going!!!

Lynn said...

Oh Lana, Home for the Holidays is really beautiful! You may have been cursing that roof but it looks great!

Anonymous said...

I am looking for this pattern but I can't find it anywhere--is there any chance you have finished it and would be willing to sell the pattern? (assuming its still in readable condition)
email me at bigginstm@hotmail.com