Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Coming Home for the Holidays SAL progress...

Worked on this a few hours this weekend, wasn't sure I was gonna get to it. It was a busy weekend. Had to get up early Saturday to take guest to the Airport, then came home went back to bed for a bit, then got up, went to the store, then came home worked out, took my shower, made dinner, then our friend came over for dinner, and I had a headache so went to bed early. Sunday was church, then out to lunch with church people, and had a headache again, so rested. I wasn't sure I wanted to stitch with my head hurting like that, but took some meds and felt better so got some work in on this in the evening! It's coming along. All the blue on the lower right hand side? My hubby did that sometime earlier in October....lol...Hope you're having a great week! I'm doing ok, I still have my headache, it's rainy and tomorrow I turn 34 years old...Happy Birthday to me and the US Marine Corps! Joyful stitching!


7 comments:

Cath said...

Happy Birthday to you . X

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you feel better today and take some time to celebrate your special day.

Minnie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you feel better, no one wants to feel bad on their birthday.

Carla said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Hope you are feeling better now. I know what you mean about the headaches. I have them too and can't stitch. I love your project!

Lynn said...

I hope you have a very Happy Birthday and that you've managed to get rid of your headache by then. Nobody likes to be sick on their special day.

Debby said...

Your project is looking really good! I'm glad you were able to work on it some; sounds like a crazy weekend for you and not feeling well sure didn't help! Today is my brother's birthday as well - you're in good company!!!1 Happy Birthday!