Friday, January 08, 2010

Progress on "Raindrops"

I haven't been posting much here....oops, i have been somewhat enthralled with my reading and books, I tend to go in shifts when it comes to my hobbies, sometimes I'm really into stitching, other times reading at other times scrapbooking, etc, etc. Since I made my goal to read 75 books last year, I decided to do the same this year, and wanted to start the year off strong with reading.



However, I have still been stitching. So, here is a photo of Raindrops, as it looks now. I am pretty much finished with everything but filling in the white, and backstitching.


I have been working on this one while I watch ER season 10 (bought with Christmas gift money) and Private Practice season 1, which was on sale at the BX here for 16.47$- What a deal!

I have also been putting in time on Howling at the Moon and The Abby, but they are both in the room where hubby is sleeping right now, and I don't want to disturb him, so will post photos of those later.

I hope everyone had a lovely New Years holiday and that you aren't freezing too badly!!! Be safe out there in all that snow, and I will think of you as I bask in the warm tropical sun...60 degrees and sunny here! =) Now, now, stop throwing those snowballs at me!!!! LOL

4 comments:

Devon said...

I am the same way I will stitch and stitch and stitch and then other times all I do is read,,I am a avid reader to..love the progress picture it is coming along very nicely...

Deb said...

That's such a pretty piece - soft, delicate colors. I'm like you too - I'll stitch like a mad woman sometimes, and then other times I just want to read.

BeckySC said...

That's a cute piece :)

Nancy in WI said...

Hi Lana, I just found your site and I don't know how to e-mail you and I have a question. I was looking at your tombstone angel picture from April 14, 2009 post. Do you know where I could find that pattern or who makes it or any info? I'll be back to visit for sure! Nancy in WI