Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Awesome!

Wow, I have a stat tracker on my blogs, and it tells me how many hits I get and where they are from and if they came to my blog through a link on another page. So, I found that many people are coming to my page by way of this:

http://stitchingblogsweallluvtoread.blogspot.com/

It's pretty awesome!!! I didn't even know I'd been put on there! That rocks! So, if your blogroll of wonderful stitching blogs looks a little thin, go stock up here! It's your one stop shopping solution for great stitching blogs!!!

oh yes, and thank you to everyone who hit up my book blog!!! Maybe having more people stop by will actually motivate me keep it up a little better...I can be so lazy....lol

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

It's always fun to look up new blogs and interesting to see where the viewers come in from, and you are right, all the viewers are an inspiriation.
Be always in stitches