Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wow! Time is a-flyin'!!!

This month has seemed to go by in a swift blink of an eye!!! I remember my brithday (The 10th) and now here it is the end of the month already...and sadley this is only the second time I've posted all month!!! SAD!


I have been stitching however, the piece i seem to be stuck on now is "Raindrops" which is The second piece in the 5 piece lamb series I am doing. So, here are photos, to show some progress.

This is how it looked on Monday morning when I picked it up, and THIS is how it looks now:
Hubby and I have been renting lots of movies to pass the time this long holiday weekend, and you can see that I have been making good use of that time! I am almost entirely finished with the top left hand quarter of this piece! I'd say I'm a quarter the way done, more actually...I am really enjoying this one! I love the pastel colors in this one...but then of course there is all that dreaded white!!! Blech!!

Well, Thanksgiving this year was small, but nice!! Then after we ate, we packed up some food and took it down to the gateguards here at our military base and fed them all. So we made a few young military guys who live in dorms and would not get a warm homecooked meal pretty happy. And that is what the holidays are all about! Giving and sharing!

5 comments:

Lana said...

Its actually the third time this month I have posted,not the second...lol

Carolyn NC said...

Stitching looks great!

CindyMae said...

Your progress is looking wonderful!

Unknown said...

Wow you got a lot done! Glad to see I am not the only one to get some stitching in this weekend. That is so sweet that you and your husband fed the gate guards. I didn't even think of that and we are literally like a 2 minute walk from one of the gates.

Alberta said...

Love those bright happy colours!