Friday, March 06, 2009

Just some monthly goals...

I hardly ever put out any goals for myself, but for some reason, I have decided that I would like to accomplish these things this month (March)

1) Finish Pages 1 and 2 of Tombstone Angel
2) Finish page 1 of Howling at the Moon
3) Work on The Abbey at least three days (Total of at least 5 hours)
4) Work on CH4TH (Coming Home for the Holidays) at least three days. (Tot. of at least 5 hours)

I am already very close to a finish on page 1 of Tombstone, I plan to finish it up today. Then I will share photos. The Abbey and CH4TH are ones that haven't seen the light of day from me for a while, so I think I need to pull them out and show them some much needed love. I say "From me" because Hubby has been putting alot of time and love into CH4TH, it's the one we are working on together.

We shall see how this works.

1 comment:

Carolyn NC said...

I've always heard that making and writing goals is a big key to keeping them. Good luck! I need to do the same thing. :)