Monday, April 21, 2008

Mr. Snowman



Ok, I know I haven't posted in forever, there was a reason for that tho, and it was because I had no way to share photos, my hubby took our digi cam with him on deloyment, and my scanner broke, however, my wonderful hubby realizing what "dire straights" I was in without a way to post my wonderful stitching online, ordered me a new one!!! So, here is Mr. Snowman. To tell you the truth I am sorta disappointed that he isn't finished yet, but I have been working on something else. Plus getting things finished up with school, and reading, I have been very busy! I will share more photos later, for now I gotta run, but wanted to drop in and say hi to all and share Mr. Snowman! Next time I will share what other project I have been working on! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

hooray for hubbies! LOL! Your snowman is very cute!

Stitchingranny said...

Oh hes so cute Lana and so near to being a finish.