Saturday, December 30, 2017

One last post for the year! Winter Rose update!

I am really pleased with the amount of progress I saw on this one this last month! It really does stitch up quite fast once I pick it up!

Well, I guess this is where I say goodbye to 2017, and Hello to 2018!! I hope all my readers had a lovely year, and was able to reach any goals, stitching or otherwise that you may have set for the year. I will be posting a 2017 year end wrap up soon! So.....I guess I'll see yah again next year!! Thank you again for another great year of blogging. for without my readers this blogging thing would not be as fun!All your comments and views really mean so much! And I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

                                               

                                   HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. Good luck in 2018!!

Vicki said...

I'm eager to watch your progress on this piece. The dark colors are so intriguing to me.
Happy New Year, Lana!