Friday, August 11, 2017

Almost made it, but not quite!



All I have left to do to finish my July ornament, is backstitch, and I would have finished it!  Oh well, close enough! Oh, I also need to finish up the little holly bush on the left hand side.  this is the first time I didn't finish my ornie on time for it's update post! Hoping that won't happen again. I don't know what it was, I just had a hard time pulling this one out. I'm just stuck on Autumn Peace and seem to always just want to pull it out and work on it, leaving my other two projects to lay untouched. But I will def. finish this up by next month  and have my August ornie completely done.  fingers crossed.

Thank you for stopping by, and hope you all have a great weekend! Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

That's an adorable little ornament. Fingers crossed for an August catch up on ornaments. Have a great weekend! Andrea

Anonymous said...

Lana, Lovely update. It's fun to see color changes...even if they are minor ones. They seem to add depth to the picture. I look forward to seeing more updates. Have a great week! --Andrea

ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก